No Client Is Too Small - We Have No Minimum Portfolio Volumes
As Financial Advisors with Manulife Securities, Dwight and Rachel's objectives are to build long term relationships with their clients by providing sound investment advice and quality service. Whether it be individuals, families, or small business owners, Dwight and Rachel will customize strategic solutions that are right for you.
Give us a call, or stop by the office, to see if any of their services are right for you.
27 High Street
Vankleek Hill, ON K0B 1R0
Subscribe to the E-Newsletter
Please fill out the below form to subscribe*Required fields
At Manulife Securities, we believe there is no better way to serve the needs of Canadian investors than by providing access to independent, unbiased financial advice. Through a network of nearly 1,300 advisors located in communities from coast to coast, we can offer an array of solutions and a comprehensive suite of financial products and services to help you invest for your future.
Manulife Securities has $30.6 billion in assets under administration (as of December 31, 2015) and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Manulife Financial – a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States.
To learn more, click here.
Premier Investment Program
What is the Premier Investment Program?
The Premier Investment Program is a fee-based account that offers a range of investment services and the ability to hold a wide variety of investment products including mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds. Virtually every investment offered at Manulife Securities can be held in a Premier plan.
In addition to transparency, objectivity and accountability – the hallmarks of a fee-based account – the Manulife Securities Premier Investment Program can benefit my clients in a number of ways:
- You pay for advice, not trades – transactions are incidental and are not the differentiating factor in assessing the value I offer
- Advisor compensation is completely transparent and agreed upon, and because the costs associated with trades or other services are reduced or eliminated, you can fully understand what you’re paying for your investments
- The fee-based solution provides the medium for developing a strong, customized portfolio at a cost that is generally less than the cost associated with traditional mutual funds
- Fees can be paid outside of your client's portfolio; this means your portfolio return need not be reduced to pay fees and assets can grow faster
- When a fee is paid for investment advisory services on a portfolio outside of an RRSP, the fee is generally tax deductible
- Because compensation can be based on portfolio value, fees will rise or decline based on the performance of the portfolio; this assures you that my primary interest is the growth of your portfolio
Advantage Account is a high-interest savings account that offers a high interest rate and gives you the features and flexibility of a chequing account – all in one account. With online and telephone transfers, pre-authorized chequing and bill payments, and debit card access, you can access your money when and where you need it.
Plus, Advantage Account now offers unlimited chequing for free when your balance is $5,000 or more.
Making deposits into your Advantage Account is free, and withdrawals are free when your balance is $5,000 or more at the time of transaction.
For more information about Advantage Account, please contact us.