At Proudfoot Financial we are able to offer a wide variety of financial services to fit your individual needs: From getting started and every stage thereafter.
Whether it be RRSPs, RRIFS, LIRAs, LIFs, RESPs, TFSAs, Non-Registered Accounts, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance, or more, we have the right solutions for your needs.
Dwight and Rachel are both licensed through Manulife Securities Incorporated and Manulife Financial:
Manulife Securities Incorporated is a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC). Products and Services include:
- New issues
- Fee-based wrap program
- Mutual funds
- Self-directed plans
- Masters Private Account Program
- Group RRSPs
- Monthly savings plans
- Money products: daily interest accounts, GICs, RRSPs, RRIF, and LIFs
- Pension plans: group retirement plans, registered pension plans, deferred profit sharing plans
- Systematic withdrawal plans
- Other specialty investment products
- Banking and mortgage products (on referral basis)
- Telephone and online banking
Manulife Financial - Insurance Products and Services:
- Segregated funds
- Life insurance: term, whole life, universal life
- Disability insurance: income replacement and business overhead protection
- Critical illness insurance: enhanced and basic plans
- Long-term care insurance: family and home coverage
- Pension plans: group retirement plans, registered pension plans, deferred profit sharing plans and registered retirement savings plans
- Health care benefits for individuals and associations
- Annuities: term certain, life
Whether you are looking to protect your family or your business, Term life insurance offers affordable and flexible protection you can customize to meet your temporary and growing needs.
You can choose term life coverage that protects you for 10 or 20 years or until you reach age 65 or age 100.
Family Term from Manulife Financial
The flexible design of Family Term provides you and your family with affordable protection that can be adapted to your family’s changing lifestyle, income and needs.
Family Term gives your loved ones the financial security to:
- Maintain a comfortable lifestyle
- Pay off existing debts – like your mortgage
- Fund long term investment needs like educational savings plans or RSPs
Plus, you can adjust your Family Term insurance as your needs change, using a wide range of options called ‘riders’, such as Children’s Protection Rider (adding coverage for children), Total Disability Waiver (waiving premiums if you become disabled) and more.
For information on Family Term, please contact me or click here.
Business Term from Manulife Financial
The simple structure and flexible features of Business Term allow you to protect the key elements of your business so you can be sure it will carry forward with minimal disruption.
The affordable and easy-to-manage design of Business Term creates financial security for your business with:
- Key person protection
- Business collateral and buy-sell funding
- Estate tax coverage
Your Business Term insurance can be customized using options called ‘riders’, such as Business Value Protector (adding additional coverage as your business grows), Total Disability Waiver (waiving premiums if you become disabled) and more.
For more information on Business Term Insurance, please contact us or click here.
Family Term and Business Term are registered trademarks of and are offered through Manulife Financial (The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company).
Disability insurance helps protect your income and business if you become disabled and can’t work. With different products available for full-time, part-time or home-based workers, disability insurance is the perfect solution for professionals, business owners, business executives and other employed Canadians. An individual disability insurance plan can help you meet your income requirements so you can concentrate on recovering and returning to an active life.
Whether you need to secure your main source of income or supplement the coverage you receive from your employer or an association, disability insurance can help by providing a comprehensive and portable plan you can rely on throughout your working years.
For more information on disability insurance, please contact us.
Critical Illness Insurance
Critical illness insurance helps cover the unexpected costs and potential loss of income associated with a serious illness. From the additional costs associated with medicine and treatment, to travel, home care and specific accommodations if needed, treating and recovering from an illness can have a devastating financial impact. Plus, if you’re unable to work during your recovery, the impact is even greater.
With critical illness insurance, if you become sick with one of the covered conditions covered by your policy and survive the waiting period, you receive a cash benefit. You can then use the funds as you wish.
Synergy offers one-of-a-kind insurance coverage, combining three policies in one affordable and easy-to-manage package. Synergy’s unique design provides protection against life’s everyday risks: disability, critical illness and early death.
Suitable for your personal and business needs, Synergy allows you to protect your family against the financial impact of the unpredictable, everyday risks we all face.
Synergy provides solid insurance protection across three high risk areas at one affordable price. The convenience and simplicity of Synergy allow you to manage one policy with one amount to pay while you cover the need for three essential types of insurance.
The flexibility of Synergy gives you and your loved ones the ability to:
- Help protect your income if you are unable to work
- Provide mortgage and debt protection
- Supplement gaps in group disability, critical illness and life insurance coverage
- Protect your family against the financial impact of loss of income due to injury, illness and premature death.
For more information on Synergy, click here or please feel free to contact us.
*Synergy is sold by, and is a registered trademark of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company.